Kantar Media recently released their annual Chinese Social Media Landscape. This year, they have identified 5 major trends that’s shaping social media in China and around the world.
Let’s take a look at it below:
1. Social business is the best way to enhance engagement between brands and consumers.
2. Consumers are now less focused on price, but more on personalized products and overall shopping experience.
3. Users prefer consuming entertaining and humorous content over formal forms of content.
4. Due to their influence, KOLs have become one of the top priorities for brands to increase sales.
5. With technological advancements in AR, VR, and AI, brands are adapting their strategies to bridge the gap between the platform, brand, and consumers.
Click here to read the full report: https://goo.gl/TBZFHD
Source: Kantar China Insights